My female Clown hosting

John Hughes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2017
Messages
150
Reaction score
53
Location
The Villages, Fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My female Clown has decided to host my GSP... o_O
Guess it's time to look for an anemone.
IMAG1256[1].jpg
 
My female Clown has decided to host my GSP... o_O
Guess it's time to look for an anemone.
IMAG1256[1].jpg
Bear in mind, if she's already chosen the gsp, she may not go to the anemone.
 
Look on the bright side. Is she kills your GSP you may be able to rent her out for big bucks!:D
I would have definitely rented her a couple months ago. I had GSP starting to choke out two of my acros. So I scraped it all out lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new