My first 2 gallon nano

peterthegamer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2012
Messages
411
Reaction score
36
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, today I decided to setup a 2 gallon. I have a amazing 30 gal and coral grow to fast therefore I'm setting up this. I already have a clown a d two zoas. Gonna stop by the wholesaler to get some stuff. Anything I should know?
 
Yep, it turning out right now. A clown with some nice live rocks and 5 piece of coral. Also added 1 tiny hermit crab. Might add 1 astra snail.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new