My first 25g nano tank

ReefKing101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
175
Reaction score
95
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had my tank up and running for around 7 months now. It’s been a roller coaster of ups and downs but really love that I got into saltwater aquariums. Had an ich outbreak within that time to which has been successfully Iradicated. If I could do it all over again I would have gone with a bigger tank though. Everything seems a bit more difficult with a small tank.

26F27EF9-9BCC-451C-975E-FBC9F71E1B23.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new