My first acro is going pale

  • Thread starter Thread starter hllb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
mmm well based on brs' video on hydras, i'd guesstimate placing a hydra inside a biocube hood will result in a laser beam of light. but idk what removing the lenses will result in. i'd rent a par meter if you can
If you leave the lenses on that’s exactly what you get. The lenses focus the light a lot. Removing them gets rid of that effect. There are quite a few people running them like this though I haven’t seen par numbers. I do plan on picking up a seneye monitor soon. Kind of hoping there’s a sale for Black Friday.
 
If you leave the lenses on that’s exactly what you get. The lenses focus the light a lot. Removing them gets rid of that effect. There are quite a few people running them like this though I haven’t seen par numbers. I do plan on picking up a seneye monitor soon. Kind of hoping there’s a sale for Black Friday.

sweet, sounds like you have it handled

BRS does par meter rentals
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new