My First Aquascape

Capoe126

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Getting ready for my first aquascape on my 20 gallon waterbox. I have about 17lbs of CaribSea Liferock. My LFS pointed me toward Seachem Coral- Crete as a means to secure the rock. So I bought one tube of this.

I do not see a whole lot of reviews on this product. I was hoping to get your thoughts. I see some people using super glue in addition to the puddy like products. I am hoping for some more information from those who have used this product and some beginner tips for someone who has never done this before!

JumboShrimp

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally have not heard that particular product mentioned much, but as a Seachem product, designed specifically for that purpose, I'd say follow the directions and you're good-to-go. Best wishes!

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can look at Tidal Gardens Aquascaping thread. I used this method with the sand and thin gluemasters and it worked great! However, I do recommend doing it in well ventalated room, it irritated my eyes. Also, wear thicker gloves.

OP
OP
C

Capoe126

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can look at Tidal Gardens Aquascaping thread. I used this method with the sand and thin gluemasters and it worked great! However, I do recommend doing it in well ventalated room, it irritated my eyes. Also, wear thicker gloves.
Will do thanks !

codee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For others finding this thread, here is a link to the Tidal Gardens Aquascape thread.

Back