My first big tank with sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter DannyM1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DannyM1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’ve recently just bought my first bigger sized tank with sump (waterbox 100.3). I was just after some recommendations on lighting, return pumps skimmers etc etc. If anyone also has the same tank I’d appreciate some pictures of tank and sump setups. Thanks
 
It is hard to go wrong with a Sicce pump but there are plenty of great options. I will let others jump in with lighting suggestions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new