My first build

GetReefy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2022
Messages
1,471
Reaction score
913
Location
Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first build! We’re starting basically from the ground up. He has his 75 gal (pictured) and we decided it was time I had my own. Plus we need room for more corals
IMG_0732.jpeg

 
IMG_0885.jpeg

My first coral! Just a chunk of gsp on a shell. We all have to start somewhere
 
4 months in and I have my 2 black clowns, a pretty little royal gramma, Blenny, pincushion urchin, emerald crab, hermits, and stomatellas. I have bumblebee snails on the way because I unfortunately also have vermitids lol
 
Coral-wise I have several different Zoas, gsp, 2 Ricordeas and 2 rhodactics. I also have a hammer but he’s a bit shy right now. I more than likely put him in too early.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new