My first ever saltwater tank... thoughts?

Ramiro Casal

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2017
Messages
99
Reaction score
39
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have had this 20g tank running for about 4 months, Since its my first saltwater tank Its been a learning curve with many fails and lessons learnt but thanks to this forum managed to overcome most of them. I am very new with corals and stuff so can someone tell me if they look ok? and the bubble tip? And any improvements or suggestions about coral placements etc are appreciated.

Stocking:
Royal Gramma
Pigmy angel
2 clowns
1 yellow watchman goby
I have the koralia nano 420gph with two hang on back filters, no skimmer or sump but do a 25% water change every week. So far the tank has been perfect for about 1 month with no massive algae blooms and the xenia and GSP have tripled in size since I got them bout 3 months ago.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new