My first experience with buying corals online

  • Thread starter Thread starter chez8477
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chez8477

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
8
Location
california
I always been uneasy about buying corals online. Mainly due to not being able to see what I’m purchasing in person. Is what I’m buying really going to look like what I saw in the picture.

I saw a live sale on reef2reef from TCK Corals. They had really good prices and pictures of great looking corals. Figure what the heck let me give them a chance.
Ordered a My Miami and a Purple Urkle.
Since it was my first time I had a little trouble understanding shipping methods, and didn’t complete the order correctly.
I didn’t receive my order shipping status so I emailed them the next morning. They responded to my email immediately and explained where I made my mistakes.
I received my shipment today and I was amazed with the meticulous and careful way they pack my coral. This was truly a WYSIWYG, the coral were amazing and very good size.

Thank you TVK Corals.
 
Bought from them the last two sales and the corals are amazing...I concur with your assessment,they pay attention to the customer..I’m fortunate that I pick up my corals and I love going to their store..problem I have is when I go there to pick up my corals I end up buying more
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new