My first Fish Photo

sayitfast

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2016
Messages
244
Reaction score
227
Location
Tucson AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got around to taking some pics with my DSLR. Going to need to learn how to do the fish photog stuff, but this one came out OK I think.

firefish.jpg
 
Finally got around to taking some pics with my DSLR. Going to need to learn how to do the fish photog stuff, but this one came out OK I think.

firefish.jpg
Wow! Awesome pic!!
 
Stunning Pic!:eek:


Note to self ...I need to learn how to use my new camera!:rolleyes:
 
Stunning Pic!:eek:


Note to self ...I need to learn how to use my new camera!:rolleyes:
Ditto...and I need to get a new camera...
 
Finally got around to taking some pics with my DSLR. Going to need to learn how to do the fish photog stuff, but this one came out OK I think.

firefish.jpg


That photos looks almost perfect!
 
I tried to get a pic as good as yours. So far I haven't succeeded.

DSC_0156.JPG
 
He does look a bit angry.... lol. I under expose mine on these guys because of the white and the lights... I need to figure out the white balance so the blue from my lights is not so predominant.
Great tip, that makes a huge difference. It brings back some of the detail in his face. Must be having a bad day, he's angry in all of pics I got.
DSC_0156.JPG

DSC_0153.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new