My first fish...

  • Thread starter Thread starter FateX8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2006
Messages
1,440
Reaction score
9
Location
NEW YORK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well here they are!
DSC_3792.jpg


:) thats what you get for not teaching me how to take better pics!
lol kidding heres a little more
DSC_3789.jpg


still not very good but ill learn
 
Awesome pair of fish!
 
they have been in quarantine for 2 weeks now and when i put them in my t ank they stayed out and looked around but when i turned the lights on a couple of hours later they hid, so i hope they get used to the lights and come back out
theyre really awesome
 
gorgeous firefish!
 
I love the fire fish they have viberant colors. my always hides when the light go out I have had him for about a month and a bit.
 
Lots of Bling Bling but the are great fish to watch. Great personalities and flicker around the tanks.
 
Nice!

My LFS has a tank of them but since I have an open top tank I can't seem to pay that much for crispy fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new