My First fish

Bongobasher

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2020
Messages
176
Reaction score
367
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I introduced my first fish into my dream tank a few weeks ago and thought i would share the video of his reaction to his new home. I hope you think he is a good first choice introduction. My second fish is currently in quarantine and will be with me in a weeks time - very excited.

Enjoy



Bongo.
 
Welcome to R2R, nice work on the video, and congratulations on your first fish! :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!! I applaud your patience - we’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! Gorgeous fish!
ezgif-2-25d5363967f8.gif
 
Thank you - i like your clown fish :)

Thanks! I'm kind of a fan - I have six species of clownfish in my tanks and will be adding more soon! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new