My first frag show/swap

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kgtrains2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kgtrains2

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2018
Messages
62
Reaction score
64
Location
Dearborn
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well did my first frag show this past Sunday with my family
fce9e43fdbdef396541929267aa8fb03.jpg
d5ea6492f4b929bb9a1fab56b083ec94.jpg
568aeb8b54625e1ac8960e18ba791fea.jpg
and all I can say is “wow” it was a great time and won a door prize of lrs reef frenzy and bought a green tip purple bonsai,rainbow stylo ,and these zoas all for 50.00 ! I am definitely hooked now!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new