My first LiveAquaria Experience, went terrible.

Liveaquaria costumer service is great, just call them and provide them your feedback.
 
little update : apparently they only gave my mom partial refund of like $30 after they said they were gonna give her a full refund, guess there won't be any more liveaquaria in my future... ;Meh
 
I would suggest politely explaining your issue in the BRS forum and see what they have say. I'm curious myself
 
maybe, I don't know TBH i'm just really ticked off. Hopefully if they replace my Squat Lobster and Crab they will survive and I can change this thread from negative to positive

So ime the acro crab u bought ( I have the same one) he’s never gone into an acro since he’s been in my tank, he lives in the rock instead.
 
little update : apparently they only gave my mom partial refund of like $30 after they said they were gonna give her a full refund, guess there won't be any more liveaquaria in my future... ;Meh

I would call them back and see what the refund was for
was any of your items around the price refunded
It’s possible they think only part of the order died or you are getting refunded separately for the remainder
Call them and ask respectfully what is going on
 
So ime the acro crab u bought ( I have the same one) he’s never gone into an acro since he’s been in my tank, he lives in the rock instead.
oh that sucks, I was looking for something to protect my Acropora from my Mimic Filefish which eats their polyps at least twice a day.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new