My first nano reef - 10 gallon

Vitor Schulter

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
13
Location
Brasil
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I am Vitor, from Brazil.
I would like show my first nano for you.

Tank size: 10 gallons
Illumination: Diy LED 50 watts
Skimmer red starfish

Supplementation with Tropic Marin All-for-reef

Salinity 1026
Alcalinity 7,6kh (aquaforest test)

The tank have one years old.
IMG_20220204_182712.jpg


IMG_20220204_182743_1.jpg


I'll be posting the evolutions of the tank and I hope to receive help from the more experienced.

Thank you all.
 
I would like to show you the changes in the reef tank. I have some new corals and they are also bigger.

Now I'm using a Red Sea ReefLED 50 and I'm finding the results very good.


IMG-20220929-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20220929-WA0020.jpg
 
Olá a todos, gostaria de atualizar as fotos deste tanque. Foram várias mudanças de layout, que deixaram o tanque com mais espaço livre. Mas ainda não estou completamente satisfeito.

IMG_20230330_194615_1.jpg


IMG_20230330_194618.jpg

IMG_20230330_194600.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230330_194543.jpg
    IMG_20230330_194543.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 91

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new