My First Salty Build! 20g Long

Hey there. Your tank sure is coming along nicely! I have a year old 20L too. It's a great little tank to start with.

Im in Michigan as well, cherry corals is just 15 mins away but I have yet to purchase from them. I should check them out. Been to any other LFS in the area? I've only been to fish doctors in ypsi. Got two of my corals there, and the other 50 I got online.
 
Hey there. Your tank sure is coming along nicely! I have a year old 20L too. It's a great little tank to start with.

Im in Michigan as well, cherry corals is just 15 mins away but I have yet to purchase from them. I should check them out. Been to any other LFS in the area? I've only been to fish doctors in ypsi. Got two of my corals there, and the other 50 I got online.
Ive been to Cherry, hands down the best place to get coral in MI, other than that most of my fish come from Pruse in Lansing
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new