My First Upgrade:72 Bowfront

They got velvet and the flukes. I lost 8 of them. The remaining 2 are in QT now and any other fish I get will go through QT first. A hard lesson learned.
 
Day 1 of 2: World Wide Corals live sale. Here are my goodies.
R01-20-2185.jpg
R03-54-6992.jpg
R05-18-1809.jpg
R05-22-6262.jpg
R05-23-3981.jpg
R05-24-3415.jpg


R11-61-4291.jpg


R17-69-7364.jpg


R18-48-1103.jpg


R18-64-4191.jpg


R19-11-5069.jpg


R19-42-4301.jpg


R21-09-1764.jpg
 
Nice haul, 13
 
You got some sweet chalices
 
You got some sweet chalices
And I landed my goniopora. The goni is what I was going for in the first place and ended up with a little extra. I was like. "hey I might as well get my sippings worth"
 
I have two gonioporas and then are doing well. I am excited to see your tank after you get your frag planted.
 
I have two of the same corals you have im pretty sure. The jacko lepto, and the montipora with red polyps. The montipora is growing at a decent pace and the lepto is gorwing but its a slow grower from what ive observed.
 
That's good to hear. Where in your tank do you have those 2 corals positioned? I was thinking low to mid level for the lepto and mid to high for the superman monti.
 
I have both of mine on the sand bed. Lepto looks amazing and the monti looks awesome as well. Might try moving the monti up to mid to see if i can get more growth out of it.
 
That's neat thanks for sharing. What kind of lights are you running?
 
Nice colors in your tank! What are you dosing in there?
I think i just did two water changes in the last week to get used water for another tank. But other than that i haven't done a water change since i practically set it up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new