My first YouTube shorts video!

JustAnotherNanoTank

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2019
Messages
828
Reaction score
1,237
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made my first short for my tank. I think shorts are how I’ll document most progress through YouTube with only a few longer tank tours and updates.

The song was a winner for sure even though the first video was poor! Lol

 
I made my first short for my tank. I think shorts are how I’ll document most progress through YouTube with only a few longer tank tours and updates.

The song was a winner for sure even though the first video was poor! Lol


Awesome! Subscribed!
 
I made my first short for my tank. I think shorts are how I’ll document most progress through YouTube with only a few longer tank tours and updates.

The song was a winner for sure even though the first video was poor! Lol


Not a bad little video! Keep it up!
 
I made my first short for my tank. I think shorts are how I’ll document most progress through YouTube with only a few longer tank tours and updates.

The song was a winner for sure even though the first video was poor! Lol


Not a bad start, you'll have a new subscriber tonight ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new