My Fish is Stalking Me

robandoban

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
3
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a citron clown goby (who killed all my sps) in my 40gal. Since the tank is in my room, you can see the tank from anywhere in the room and from the tank you can see the rest of the room.

Well that's exactly the problem.

The goby always perched himself in my mushrooms by my bed, on the rocks on that side of the tank, or on the front glass. I always thought this was just his favorite spot. That is until I reorganized my room for my new desk and tank that I'm setting up.

My bed is now on the other side of the room and the little fish has followed me. He now sits on the power head closest to my bed, the rocks right by it, or on the glass wit his head turned towards me. And the stupid fish also follows me when I move across the room.

Does anyone else have any experience with a stalker fish? It's creepy and flattering all at once.
 
Your his human...he likes to watch. What do you think he says to everyone in the tank? "Hey guys, come look what he'ss doing now..."
 
Yeah, I had a Flame Hawkfish that used to do the same thing......until he literally tried to follow me out of the tank onto the carpet :-(
 
He probably complains that I spend too much time doing homework and not enough time watching them.

Mr. Goby jumped onto my head once while feeding the tank. I hope he learned his lesson there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new