• Start date
  • Tagged users None

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol ..Well that sounds great for your business!..... Did they all comment on this thread?

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what i recall , i think Mike gave Kray that FT without charging for that piece. I dont think Kray was complaining , he just expressed his sadness for losing his most wanted piece . :neutral:

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is nothing but a skeloton right now Ima leave it for a week or two with my fi gets crossed but I know it won't change

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you think losing an FT frag sucks try losing this.............

049.jpg

WHAT?!?!? Say it ain't so :sad:

SunnyX

ReefSite.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Calm down guys, we are all friends here. :D

My friend had a flame thrower that was on deaths door but is now growing and doing very well in my tank, more than a month on. Hopefully it will continue to do well and get even better.

Sorry for your loss Kraylen.

Last edited:

fenderguy1

Prop/Shipping Pro
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear Kraylen. I have lost 2 TINY TINY frags. I mean you would have to look under a microscope to see them...But the price was right lol $0.00

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hahahha.. exactly.. it was free and i even paid the shipping.. i saw that this was his dream piece so i decided to make a kids dream come true. Im sure kray didnt mean for this to happen either but hey
haters will probably complain that i should have gave him a 6 months guarantee on a free Flamethrower too.. :smile:

its ok guys.. no need to feel bad for me.. others have it worst..

From what i recall , i think Mike gave Kray that FT without charging for that piece. I dont think Kray was complaining , he just expressed his sadness for losing his most wanted piece . :neutral:

zking1987

colin
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sexycorals replaced everything and gave me, plus quite a few collector freebies, due to a fedex mistake. im sure some of you other vendor would not replace shipping mistakes...which is perfectly fine, because its not your mistake. but he did....so he is good in my book

amore169

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 Ian, Mark's Tank is plain ugly!! He should feel jealous!

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's almost gone.... At a friends now, I let the phosphates jump and actually lost a few things :( :(

That was my favorite piece man...... I am aching!

luckily you only lost a few pieces.

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is nothing but a skeloton right now Ima leave it for a week or two with my fi gets crossed but I know it won't change

Dont take it out for a month or so Ive had a few chalices come back from the dead. Just a tiny sliver will make it and start to regrow. Ive had this happen on 2 Tyree pinks and 1 FT so dont give up.

mpoletti

Just a drunkard
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I was talking about was the unfriendly comment you posted saying "friends dont let friends buy super duper tiny frags" which is basically putting down whoever he got it from IMO.For the past few days I have been sensing a little tension between vendors on these forums and it is getting rediculous,if we as customers see something we like then we will pay the cash for it if we like it or can afford it if not then just move on,there is no need to bash the man who is selling.Between this and others complaining about the lights vendors are posting pics with its getting pretty frustrating.

Thanks for pointing that out to me, but I never said anything about buying, just accepting.

As for speaking up on a internet opinion forum, isn't that what they are about? As many who know me will attest, I'm not one to just post on the good threads. I'm not afraid to stir the pot from time to time as I'm not trying to do anything but call them like I see them. Sorry to ruffle feathers. From now on; if I don't have anything to say that it nice, I won't say anything at all. That even sounds funny as I type it :)

Yeah, that Mark dude is such a hater! His tank ain't squat, he should be jealous :snicker:

Hey there cowboy, Reach for the sky...

+1 Ian, Mark's Tank is plain ugly!! He should feel jealous!

Thanks Arnie. I like to think of my tank as abstract art :tongue:

Once agan Kray~ Sorry for your loss homie :cry:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 30.7%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 35 25.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 49 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back