• Start date
  • Tagged users None

TopNotchCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for pointing that out to me, but I never said anything about buying, just accepting.

As for speaking up on a internet opinion forum, isn't that what they are about? As many who know me will attest, I'm not one to just post on the good threads. I'm not afraid to stir the pot from time to time as I'm not trying to do anything but call them like I see them. Sorry to ruffle feathers. From now on; if I don't have anything to say that it nice, I won't say anything at all. That even sounds funny as I type it :)
I am here speaking on what I observed from your initial post, whether you said "buy" or "accept" doesn't matter as it will have the same affect on whoever it came from.I'm just calling it how I see it too and I am not trying to stir anybody's pots.

alex garcia

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sucks man i have 3 chalices that i have been in my tank that i have watched probably every day and fed just waiting for them to grow i know there not as le as your ft but watching them recede is killing me knowing i had them for over a year and i cant do squat about it, sucks

coraldiva

LED
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smaller frags lead to a greater chance of a coral dying, even months later. I guess you do not agree with this?

I agree with it totally!! I received a booger size frag of JFOX Tangerine Dreams back in November. It has been struggling on and off since day 1. It hasn't grown at all. I think it might just croak this time :(

aquafrags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a booger sized frag of Flamethrower about six months ago and now it is just a big booger, this corals grows SLOW SLOW SLOW, what's the secret!?!?!?

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok.. almost 1,000 views and 67 replies today!?!?!?! People must really be interested in your posts! That's crazy.. or do you just keep going in and out of your own thread?!! LOL..

BTW, sorry about your loss..:neutral:

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think all chalice should be fragged in atleast the size of a nickle. My FT took a leap for the worst after 3 months. first got it slight resesion then came back this time just fully went and everything else in the tank is fine. It hurt pretty bad knowing i spend 300 on somthing that was half the size of a erasar.

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
I'm gonna sprinkle some holy saltwater on the remains and hope for a resurrection.

Too far? Funny? :D

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What so ever do you mean Kray? My aquarium stays so healthy because I use straight Holy Water with salt sprinkled in from the Sea of Galilee!

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna sprinkle some holy saltwater on the remains and hope for a resurrection.

Too far? Funny? :D

meanwhile i will say twenty hail mary for you and hope that this works, if not i know a good exocism priest !

Breakin Newz

WINNING!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think all chalice should be fragged in atleast the size of a nickle. My FT took a leap for the worst after 3 months. first got it slight resesion then came back this time just fully went and everything else in the tank is fine. It hurt pretty bad knowing i spend 300 on somthing that was half the size of a erasar.

Half the size of an erasar! Now thats scary!

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
hahahahah

yo after reading the thread again, for the record the FT was free... yes free, free shipping and all that... a hook up, free. I'm not mad, I'm just a little sad... I'm just happy that I was able to feel so much joy out of nowhere.. I mean, it just showed up on my door step. Mike is a good dude for doing what he did.... I didn't start this thread to have a bash war.

Also: YouTube - kraylen's Channel :D

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
haha nah man.. you worry about slanging those corals so you can hit up MACNA :D

Breakin Newz

WINNING!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hahahahah

yo after reading the thread again, for the record the FT was free... yes free, free shipping and all that... a hook up, free. I'm not mad, I'm just a little sad... I'm just happy that I was able to feel so much joy out of nowhere.. I mean, it just showed up on my door step. Mike is a good dude for doing what he did.... I didn't start this thread to have a bash war.

Also: YouTube - kraylen's Channel :D

Yea Mike (SexyCorals) is a good dude!

Also Kraylen do you have any tangs? I had a Tomini tang that LOVED to nip at my chalices and make it show skeleton!

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea Mike (SexyCorals) is a good dude!

Also Kraylen do you have any tangs? I had a Tomini tang that LOVED to nip at my chalices and make it show skeleton!

yup! agree , he bought $7,000 worth of corals from us first time and handed us additional $ 1,000 IOU to buy on the following round. I dont think Mike needs to do this business . he is already loaded .LOL i am serious.
several times we bought frags from him and he generously gave us pink *******, FT and Red hornet because Dan wants them. WOW..i dont know how many would do what he did.
i just found out you own a BOAT!! gosh jeezz

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
Man, I wish I had a cool store like you guys... but, I get to work at the best store imo so I ain't even trippin!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 44 29.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 41 27.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.3%
Back