• Thread starter inactive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
who knows it could be fishes picking on them or stress etc....this is the bad part that comes with this hobby.:sad:

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's ok bayreefer..

That's life. With success comes jealousy and haters. :)

Lakers repeat, my golf game is improving, and I'm having a lovely fathers day with the best kids. :)
I'm sure my life is better than most.

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's ok bayreefer..

That's life. With success comes jealousy and haters. :)

Lakers repeat, my golf game is improving, and I'm having a lovely fathers day with the best kids. :)
I'm sure my life is better than most.

i got to have my 9 yrs old niece golf against you Mike. She is already a champion and just won her Golf tournament!! hahahah.

She golfs since she was 5 yrs old.

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would love that.. unlike some people i admire success and dont hate .. so ill admit when someone is better and ill even listen to her and learn from her too.. even if she is 9 yrs old... she probably can teach me a thing or two.

:smile:

i got to have my 9 yrs old niece golf against you Mike. She is already a champion and just won her Golf tournament!! hahahah.

She golfs since she was 5 yrs old.

Mr E Wrasse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is the one chalice i want the most, I got excited when i saw the post topic (hoping to see a nice frag), my heart goes out to you sir.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is the one chalice i want the most, I got excited when i saw the post topic (hoping to see a nice frag), my heart goes out to you sir.
same here... i remember how happy my man kray was and he never got a pic up..... i thought this was it and baaaaaaaaam! throws the death sentence out.....:(

mpoletti

Just a drunkard
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont get the rude comments being posted,this thread is about Kraylen losing a frag of a coral that he liked not about the size of it.

Smaller frags lead to a greater chance of a coral dying, even months later. I guess you do not agree with this? This has nothing to do with "being a hater", I'm just willing to speak out against practices in the hobby that I wish would change. And like I said before,

Sorry Kraylen for your loss :cry:

wishntoboutside

Snow flake
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mark i have to agree with you on that too. that is why sometimes rare corals are rare. they are just not as hardy.

for the record this is nothing about hating nor brown nosing. Its just a public forum =). if i sold this too ya (which i did not) i would be offering a replacement at a fair price since it was one of your favorites. Maybe the friend or vendor you got this from could do them. so RIP.. your flame=(.

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry that really sucks kraylen

Now im worried i hope mine doesnt do this when i get it!

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you think losing an FT frag sucks try losing this.............

049.jpg

TopNotchCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Friends don't let friends accept super duper tiny frags"

Sorry Kraylen for your loss :cry:

Smaller frags lead to a greater chance of a coral dying, even months later. I guess you do not agree with this? This has nothing to do with "being a hater", I'm just willing to speak out against practices in the hobby that I wish would change. And like I said before,
No Mark you got it all twisted, and dont think for me as I never said I dont beleive smaller frags are less hardy.What I was talking about was the unfriendly comment you posted saying "friends dont let friends buy super duper tiny frags" which is basically putting down whoever he got it from IMO.For the past few days I have been sensing a little tension between vendors on these forums and it is getting rediculous,if we as customers see something we like then we will pay the cash for it if we like it or can afford it if not then just move on,there is no need to bash the man who is selling.Between this and others complaining about the lights vendors are posting pics with its getting pretty frustrating.

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The light thing really annoys me 2...and for me, i would rather pay 300 for a small piece than 1200 for a medium sized piece

suttumlikapimp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When It comes to Higher end stuff like this its hard for an individual to buy a larger piece. Sorry to hear about your loss Kraylen. I have been looking for a frag of the flamethrower for awhile so I def feel your pain.....

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally found 1,well im on a waiting list but that means ill have one one day so that is fantastic!

SDguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel your pain. Mine has a few cells left (you can tell from the microscopic speck of glow under LED's). I wish it would just die already, so I wouldn't feel guilty about throwing the plug into the trash :bigsmile:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 66 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back