My floating tonga aquascape.

  • Thread starter Thread starter WDKegge
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yeah, I had a bad experience with I believe caribsea "Tonga" was basically overpriced concrete dildos.
they are basically reef *****, heavy and useless in my opinion. i think all the caribsea rocks and heavy and solid as backyard rock.
 
That's a really special design. Your posting provided great ideas. Much appreciated.
 
they are basically reef *****, heavy and useless in my opinion. i think all the caribsea rocks and heavy and solid as backyard rock.
200.gif

found some live footage from the caribsea factory floor
 
I was already actually planning on that! Ideally I would love a small rock with a csb at the front right of the tank, I'm not a huge fan of nems tho due to their lack of ability to stay in place. I was also considering a nice showpiece clam in that spot as well. Your tank looks awesome!
Thank you! I’m pretty happy with it.

a show clam would be perfect!!! Good luck and can’t wait to see this tank grown out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new