My Fluval Evo 13.5 build

Well, it's been awhile since I last posted. Had my right knee replacement surgery. Everything went and is going great for that. I did put a fuge you on the back of the tank with a light and some miracle mud and algae. The tank is actually doing well. I will be posting some pictures after I get back from vacation. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!!
 
Can you give some specifics on what I would need to buy to do this light mod? I really want to keep the hood but a better light would be great. How is the mj1200 working out? Is it really a noticeable flow increase vs the stock pump? Would you change it for something else or is it still a good choice?
 
Sorry for the lack of updates, had problems with the knee. All better now so the update. I love the tank I have but hate the aio part of it. I transferred everything to a temp tank, and removed the wall. I will remove all the trim around the top and then will paint the back glass black. For the filter, I will put the filter in my hob fuge. I plan on keeping the heater and the only thing that will go in the display tank will be my ato. Hoping to have pictures in the next few days.
 
I happened to be in Petco this past weekend and thanks to a $1.00 a gallon sale I decided to move up to a 20 gallon tall tank. The tank fits perfectly on the stand I have. So for now I will shut down the 13.5 tank for now and start my new build.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new