My friends tank, bigB

  • Thread starter Thread starter nayrgaijin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
3,005
Reaction score
44
Location
Wichita, KS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He has 2 of the most amazing Millepora colonies I've ever seen! Also the largest Watermelon in town! (I'm willing to bet)

DSC_0083.jpg


DSC_0082.jpg


CSC_0081.jpg


DSC_0092.jpg


DSC_0067.jpg


DSC_0088.jpg


DSC_0091.jpg


DSC_0058.jpg


DSC_0084.jpg


DSC_0085.jpg
 
Thanks for the pics Ryan. lol I guess my fish were playin shy since we just did a water change.

-Bil
 
wow.. man more details about the tank please....
is that some sort of chalice that grow underneath that pink milli?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new