My gf did it again.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much they have been for years now I just upgraded to these sponges maybe 6 months ago when I changed to the new tank. Since your A staff member, I'm having problems doing a profile... figure I should do one by now I've been a member for a while but I chime in only once in a while. Very New to this social media stuff so I hope everyone bears with me. So where exactly is the profile page how do I locate it when I look at my own account?Lol lol I know I hear the laughter out there.

If you follow this link and look top right there is a button marked "Post Thread", give your journal a name and off you go! :)

OP
OP
anon9896

anon9896

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So hey guys , just wanted to make an update here.
3 weeks has passed and here is a photo of the main branch.

I'm no expert but it looks like there is a film that built onto the sponge itself...
The long part was in the light for 2 weeks but then like someone said it would happen , algaes started growing onto it.
I brought it back in semi light, and the algaes peeled off after a couple days :)
I did see my emerald crab climb onto it a couple times to eat algaes.
All I do, sometimes I remove big dirt pieces stuck in the holes by gently creating a vacuum in front of em.
That and I add some phyto.
One of the 3 subjects had a hard start.

He is the one that has the most current.
But again , It appears to me the trully dying part is around the base where I did the cut and glued him to a rock.

I'm wondering though, If the sponge can assimilate food small enough to enter the visible holes, I would say it can eat relatively big pieces of food.
cheers

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 50 53.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 21 22.3%
  • None.

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 9.6%
Back