My GHL down?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Member No 1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is all well above my pay grade, sorry I can't help with that. While myGHL seems slow at times, it's very rare that I can't log in with either the app or web.
I hope you get this sorted out.

lmm1967

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And here you can see why you can't connect locally via browser when myghl is not functioning properly - look at all the traffic between my laptop and myghl when the ONLY connection I am making is directly to the IP address of my P4.

Which would be fine and understandable - if myghl wasn't broken so often.

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 7.33.32 AM.png

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@lmm1967
If you haven't done so already, open a ticket and provide this information so the dev team can take a closer look.

ingchr1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Down again tonight - got an alarm on my controller and have no idea why cause I can't connect.
The other night when I saw this post I tried to log in through the app and also could not. The next morning I could.
And here you can see why you can't connect locally via browser when myghl is not functioning properly...
So I disconnected the internet cable from my router to see what would happen. With the internet disconnected I could not connect to the P4 directly through a web browser. Here's the error I got:

P4 No Internet (1).JPG

I tried to connect via GCC with no internet and was able to log in to the P4 with my PIN, but would immediately get a communication error. At times it wouldn't get to the PIN log in before crashing. Here's the error:

P4 No Internet (3).JPG

I did ping the P4 with no internet and the pings were fine.

P4 No Internet (2).JPG

I was however able to connect to the P4 via its hotspot with no internet. Connecting this way I did get the following notices associated with myGHL. I didn't check everything, these are the items I happened to notice.

Synch Error

myGHL Connection Fail1.JPG

No Graphs

myGHL Connection Fail.JPG

No Logbook

myGHL Connection Fail2.JPG

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back