Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little off topic, but the PBT kind of reminds me of that guy that keeps showing up behind the reporter, waving to mom so he can be on TV. Seriously though, beautiful nem!

OP
OP
OrionN

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little off topic, but the PBT kind of reminds me of that guy that keeps showing up behind the reporter, waving to mom so he can be on TV. Seriously though, beautiful nem!
That PBT have been through a lot. I was not sure that he will live when I got him shipped to me. He is such a beautiful fish now.

Occidentalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey OP, I want my gigantea to be like that. Lol.
does she has that very long tentacle at the very start u got it? Mine is pretty similar with coloration but not having that very long tentacles??

OP
OP
OrionN

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey OP, I want my gigantea to be like that. Lol.
does she has that very long tentacle at the very start u got it? Mine is pretty similar with coloration but not having that very long tentacles??
Increase alternating current to him, he will have elongated tentacles (id he is otherwise healthy, with good water and light condition)

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I was just planning on commenting how nice the PBT was. Mine died, prior to tank tansfer, and I won’t risk any other tangs with my sole Gem in the tank now...... but I’ve thought about rehoming it in lieu of a PBT

OP
OP
OrionN

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just planning on commenting how nice the PBT was. Mine died, prior to tank tansfer, and I won’t risk any other tangs with my sole Gem in the tank now...... but I’ve thought about rehoming it in lieu of a PBT
pbt2020091301-jpg.1780526

pbt2020091302-jpg.1780527

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back