My hanging mount for ATI light Fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter scfurse77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Looks good, my wife made a clothing hanger next to the dryer out of some. I wanted her to spray it with a clear coat to protect it, but I imagine it would get scratched through. Similar for the salt, a coating may help prevent rust, but the wire might scratch through. Just reminded me that I never got around to it :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new