My Hanna Customer Support Experience

boboyo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi reefers, I just wanted to share my customer support experience with hanna.

First off, unknowingly, I bought a defective salinity checker on kijiji (canadian craigslist). Took me 1 day to figure out it was impossible to calibrate properly. The guy who sold it to me was a total ****** and would deny it was defective and wouldnt even give me the receipt (I asked him the receipt since it was still under warranty).

Anyway, I sent an email to Hanna, almost instantly I got a reply from hanna customer service saying I should email the canadian Hanna since it was purchased in Canada. After doing so, Canadian Hanna was a little slower to respond (took about 2 days) but they were very nice and friendly. The hanna tech I was dealing with even made an exception since I had no receipt and I dealt with their HQ directly after I told them I dont live too far (I had the manufacturing date linked to the serial number and it wasnt even 6 months old). I filled out the form they gave me and dropped it off. I expected a solid couple of weeks, you know, the regular service from companies when dealing with warranties but let me tell ya, 2 hours after dropping off the salinity tester, I got an email from them saying in fact its defective and they have a new one waiting for me at the reception. I could not believe how amazing and quick the service is and I really wanted to share my experience with other reefers.

My new salinity tester is on point now for those that are wondering.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi,glad to hear... :)

rusty hannon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi reefers, I just wanted to share my customer support experience with hanna.

First off, unknowingly, I bought a defective salinity checker on kijiji (canadian craigslist). Took me 1 day to figure out it was impossible to calibrate properly. The guy who sold it to me was a total ****** and would deny it was defective and wouldnt even give me the receipt (I asked him the receipt since it was still under warranty).

Anyway, I sent an email to Hanna, almost instantly I got a reply from hanna customer service saying I should email the canadian Hanna since it was purchased in Canada. After doing so, Canadian Hanna was a little slower to respond (took about 2 days) but they were very nice and friendly. The hanna tech I was dealing with even made an exception since I had no receipt and I dealt with their HQ directly after I told them I dont live too far (I had the manufacturing date linked to the serial number and it wasnt even 6 months old). I filled out the form they gave me and dropped it off. I expected a solid couple of weeks, you know, the regular service from companies when dealing with warranties but let me tell ya, 2 hours after dropping off the salinity tester, I got an email from them saying in fact its defective and they have a new one waiting for me at the reception. I could not believe how amazing and quick the service is and I really wanted to share my experience with other reefers.

My new salinity tester is on point now for those that are wondering.
That's how

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back