My Helloreef 15 Gallon AIO

cthrasher

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
29
Location
Radford
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Helloreef 15 gallon AIO clownfish and anenome tank
Stock pump
Stock wavemaker
Stock light (AI blade grow)
Kaddystack modular filter
Jebao slw-5 wavemaker (do not recommend)
Flipper invisi-lid (highly recommend if it'll fit your tank)

Appx 30 lbs of live sand bimini pink
Appx 15 lbs live rock

Current livestock:
2 clownfish
1 high finned red banded goby
1 serpent star
Multiple trochus, cerith and astrea snails
2 peppermint shrimp
Multiple hermit crabs
Copepods
Dragons breath macroalgae

Coral:
1 purple stylo
2 encrusting mintipora
Multiple frogspawn heads
1 hammer
2 duncans
2 zoa gardens
1 rhodactis mushroom
Green star polyps
1 toadstool leather
1 tiny kenya tree
Multiple purple and green trumpets



20260809_092833.jpg

20260809_092802.jpg

20260809_092721.jpg

20260809_092523.jpg

20260809_092537.jpg

20260809_092513.jpg

20260809_092500.jpg

20260809_092447.jpg

20260809_092438.jpg

20260809_092422.jpg

20260809_092403.jpg

20260809_092333.jpg

20260809_092243.jpg

20260803_185022.jpg

20260803_173200.jpg

20260803_173120.jpg

20260803_172838.jpg
 
Following along!
 
Looks great, well done!
Thank you! It's my introduction to saltwater. I didnt want something so small where it would be intimidating but i didnt want anything so big to where i would get lazy. I feel like a 15-25 gallon tank fits that bill nicely and this kit made it super easy to get into without being overwhelming with building a system. It's letting me learn how I would want my next build, what is overkill and what is absolutely needed for me. I'm loving the hobby!
 
Thank you! It's my introduction to saltwater. I didnt want something so small where it would be intimidating but i didnt want anything so big to where i would get lazy. I feel like a 15-25 gallon tank fits that bill nicely and this kit made it super easy to get into without being overwhelming with building a system. It's letting me learn how I would want my next build, what is overkill and what is absolutely needed for me. I'm loving the hobby!
Best of luck, it looks like you have everything under control!
 
Helloreef 15 gallon AIO clownfish and anenome tank
Stock pump
Stock wavemaker
Stock light (AI blade grow)
Kaddystack modular filter
Jebao slw-5 wavemaker (do not recommend)
Flipper invisi-lid (highly recommend if it'll fit your tank)

Appx 30 lbs of live sand bimini pink
Appx 15 lbs live rock

Current livestock:
2 clownfish
1 high finned red banded goby
1 serpent star
Multiple trochus, cerith and astrea snails
2 peppermint shrimp
Multiple hermit crabs
Copepods
Dragons breath macroalgae

Coral:
1 purple stylo
2 encrusting mintipora
Multiple frogspawn heads
1 hammer
2 duncans
2 zoa gardens
1 rhodactis mushroom
Green star polyps
1 toadstool leather
1 tiny kenya tree
Multiple purple and green trumpets



20260809_092833.jpg

20260809_092802.jpg

20260809_092721.jpg

20260809_092523.jpg

20260809_092537.jpg

20260809_092513.jpg

20260809_092500.jpg

20260809_092447.jpg

20260809_092438.jpg

20260809_092422.jpg

20260809_092403.jpg

20260809_092333.jpg

20260809_092243.jpg

20260803_185022.jpg

20260803_173200.jpg

20260803_173120.jpg

20260803_172838.jpg
Wow I love your set up
20260830_172113_BEAD344B-C9DC-49DE-8156-CDE569590AFB.png


20260830_172113_6EABB85E-37D5-48BC-A2E8-297DBA8921CC.png


20260830_172113_98761ED6-B4A7-49D3-AE79-479252D6281E.png


20260830_172113_6C742F61-1E1E-4C97-86DF-71D111A3056E.png

We have the same tank can’t wait to progress like yours
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new