My IM 20g tank

TimothyTran

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
98
Reaction score
36
Location
Jackson,Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had this up and running for about 2 1/2 months now... still needs a little more cycling because I put some siporax in there to help cycle my tank. This is my temporary setup for now til I get my scape from somebody. Also, sorry for the bad quality pic.

Hope y’all like it so far!

7157E6FF-6592-42A9-8F56-B6C57BD196BA.jpeg
 
What skimmer, ATO are you using? Did you change out the stock pump? Any other modifications?

TIA :-)

Great start, nice Torch coral!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new