My Innovative Marine EXT 50

got my dosing bottles made and 3d holder carbon fiber wrapped finally got the plumping done at least th manifold is glued just have to remount t it and I post a pic
20190720_165408.jpeg
 
getting some new frags for the tank won from chaos aquaculture. get them tuesday will post so.e pics
Screenshot_20190801-140545_Facebook~2.jpeg
 
still redoing the inside of the stand got 2 kamoer x1 dosers and prince the fairy wrasse went carpet surfing . so i got a new possum wrasse (Houdini) and a kole tang (Rosco P. Kole Tang)

20190914_112052.jpg
 
so the inside of the stand is finished all the walls are carbon fiber vinyl. custom skimmer stand and a insert that blocks the light from the fuge al matches the sapphire sump .added guess fittings on the back instead of just having the 1/4 in holes for dosing eventually will get the sapphire ato rez to match and View attachment 1223811
been wantin one of these forever got eaten first day

20190907_150046.jpg
it came out of hiding
 
Nice, good luck! I've heard only good things about berghia besides that sometimes it's a little slow.
 
0
well these little burghias I believe got eaten be the halloween crab is all I can think of so back to the aptasia x thinking of a filefish or peppermint shrimp
 
the nudis are still alive I saw all of them after3 weeks and they were all on a aptasia chomping g away
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new