My inside the wall bathroom tank

biggestrooster

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
9
Location
Poughquag. 12570
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
03DAC2D2-794F-43AF-B200-B56A728488D6.png
 
Cool! I'm guessing the tank is viewable from the front also? I've always wanted to do a setup like taht where a tank could be viewed from 2 rooms but seeing through the tank to the ajoining room would be impossible due to the way light is refracted through glass and water. Hopefully you have a very good vent fan as condensation on the glass will be a major issue otherwise. (Maybe figure out how to set up a fan to blow directly on hte glass?) I would silicone around the wood frame to minimize mosture pooling between the tank and wood work to help reduce the possibility of mold and rot over time.
 
Last edited:
Have a friend who has 4 built in units and one is in the shower room
 
Cool! I'm guessing the tank is viewable from the front also? I've always wanted to do a setup like taht where a tank could be viewed from 2 rooms but seeing through the tank to the ajoining room would be impossible due to the way light is refracted through glass and water. Hopefully you have a very good vent fan as condensation on the glass will be a major issue otherwise. (Maybe figure out how to set up a fan to blow directly on hte glass?) I would silicone around the wood frame to minimize mosture pooling between the tank and wood work to help reduce the possibility of mold and rot over time.
Cool! I'm guessing the tank is viewable from the front also? I've always wanted to do a setup like taht where a tank could be viewed from 2 rooms but seeing through the tank to the ajoining room would be impossible due to the way light is refracted through glass and water. Hopefully you have a very good vent fan as condensation on the glass will be a major issue otherwise. (Maybe figure out how to set up a fan to blow directly on hte glass?) I would silicone around the wood frame to minimize mosture pooling between the tank and wood work to help reduce the possibility of mold and rot over time.
Tank is viewable from the bathroom and family room on the other side. It is in a well ventilated closet and doesn’t get condensation. Yes due to the glass and light you can’t see into the other room but it’s funny seeing guests get nervous before using the bathroom.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new