My leopoldi placeholders

  • Thread starter Thread starter LadyMac
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2017
Messages
6,079
Reaction score
25,878
Location
Easley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 60 tall is planned to be a pterophyllum leopoldi tank. I have decided on the plants and fish to go with them to keep it pretty authentic.

Yesterday I went by the lfs to look for either some nice corydoras or hatchets, since I’m looking for both, or some nice gobys or snails possibly for the marine tank. I was even contemplating some mollies for the algae in there.

None of these were there. However I was being watched. There was some decent marble scalare angels, of medium size. I bargained with the guy, two of them for 20.

Today, it seems I ended up with a pair lol. They are laying/ fertilizing eggs as I type :)

Now why can’t I have a nice reef tank >.>

BFCF920C-1CC9-400B-A95C-2C7C3975CF80.jpeg 1DF6695E-3365-45B2-BA96-BDA076778C7F.jpeg 2C519EBD-20E5-4B13-BC47-CC45D14D8F1D.jpeg
 
Btw, that’s part of my massive java fern; so it’s not part of the plans either. They seem to like it though. It takes up way too much room for my liking and I’m hoping to find someone willing to trade me a sword or two for it.
5CE5C32B-7F4D-42CE-87CA-FB9765F4DA59.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new