MY LIGHT TIMER

Tyler Roth

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
84
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Light Timers 1 for Whites and white for Blues. I bought the Utilitech 2 Plug timmers last night and for some reason when i plug them in the time is set for the program and i plug in the wire for the lights and its not susposed to come on and it comes on what am i doing Wrong ANY HELP?
 
The obvious question is are you turning the switch into the timer mode versus staying in the on mode? I use X-10 modules and I found my LED lights don't drawing enough current to activate the the module but by adding a small powerhead they will work. Maybe that will help for you. Good luck!
 
I figured it out i had the on button turned on permanently so pretty much i was not using auto mode i had it on all the time current..
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new