My little Monster.

Sealing the overflow holes in the 250.
7cea29b4804ddfeb82b2665d6feceee6.jpg
d62bc1f2faacf8bf3db5517dea54428a.jpg
82aeedcff47b9c7740679c05cb6335e4.jpg
 
Well...... I almost quit....... Long story short.....the 250gl sump had a catastrophic failure and is no longer usable........
It took me a while to decide what to do and I'm moving forward.
 
In the 3" chamber I'm building a silencer.....something to brake up the sound of water falling.
 
Sorry to read of your catastrophic failure. New design looks good and it's gigantic. The seahorse fuge is a great idea.
 
Sorry to read of your catastrophic failure. New design looks good and it's gigantic. The seahorse fuge is a great idea.
Thanks.
It is what it is........ The fuge area should be around 100....120....not sure yet.......I was supposed to setup a Macro Algae tank but my wife is not willing to give up another wall......so I had to improvise.........lol
 
I did some much needed work on my neglected grow out system.
I was running one pump for both frag tanks and I was not happy with the flow.
Each tank has its own pump and I'm getting some much better and needed flow.

20161110_145424.jpg
20161110_145448.jpg
20161110_145458.jpg
20161110_145518.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new