My little reef tank

Andylew

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2015
Messages
12
Reaction score
15
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
 
Why thankyou my friend! I kept a little reef tank years ago before my kids where born but had to break it down as I just didn't have the time when they came along!It would have broken me to watch it slide due to neglect! But hey I'm back again and totally smitten just as before! Alls well on the reef, alls well with me!
 
Great reef! Makes the eye wander :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new