My little Regal

Awwwe. he's so cute!
 
Was going to do the same thing but changed my mind when I thought of my zoas disappearing
 
Was going to do the same thing but changed my mind when I thought of my zoas disappearing

I keep primarily zoas/sps in my tank. I had my last regal for almost two years before it took a interest in SPS. IMO the smallest Angels u can find are your best bet for reef safeness. And if they go rouge that's what traps are for!
 
I agree with you but my tanks a 60 cube so although a small one would work for quite awhile since they're not fast growers the high density of corals I think would just be a buffet for the lil guy
 
Soooooo. I have this guy about a few weeks in a acclimation box in the DT. It's eating well, but just not ferociously. Reminds me of a kid building a mash potato fort.
I'm concerned about turning him loose in the DT, not because of aggression but because of feeding time in there looks like a chummed frenzy.
Will he get enough to eat? Can he sustain himself by supplementing with what he picks off the rocks?
I'm puzzled....
 
I have a small one also he has been in qt for little over a month now I want to put him in my main DT but I'm not sure because of all the other angels in there now. Going to pick up a critter box tomorrow to make an acc box for him to hang out in there for a week to see how the others react. My emp Angel i had from around the same size don't bother any of my lps but he is a bully.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new