MY LOCKDOWN REEF EXPERIENCE

Petert

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started my reef tank just after lockdown in the U.K. so that’s around 12 March,or just after.
Pretty much everything purchased online So it was a great excitement throughout Waiting for deliveries.
This is a question to all did I use a canister or sump ? All will be revealed
 
hi,i'll play,..sump ;) happy reefing
 
Sump is the way to go I think you can add more filtration elements that way vs a canister. Skimmer fuge you can also put in an auto top off and a heater in the sump. Don't think you can do that with a canister.
Have fun with the build. We Also like pictures here!
 
Good think your currency is in weights not dollars... :D
I’m thinking If its “pounds” your gonna spend a “ton” (Pun intended)

..and yeah you got the sump ... couldn’t pass up on that precision chiseled plastic,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new