My Lucky Day!!!

Hypertek99

Moderator
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
3,381
Reaction score
4
Location
Roanoke, Va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a copy of Transformers. It's not suppose to come out till next tuesday. I was at the store and there it was sitting there. They put it out by accident.
alkr4n.jpg

21ctonl.jpg
 
Last edited:
thats cool. I know some people that got a copy last month and the copy was perfect. Dont ask m e how I know the copy was perfect but I know it was perfect and dont ask me how my "friend" watched it last night because I wouldnt know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new