My Lysmata debelius...

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2011
Messages
7,802
Reaction score
10,270
Location
Milford, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has passed away. I have had him for 6 years and he was about 1" or more when I got him (see pic at 3yrs in my tank). He was one of my first inhabitants of my 210g display.

I was at first worried that the peroxide may have done some damage to him (been dosing 10 days), but after reading some I guess it was old age.

RIP my little survivor. He was the only animal my hubby insisted we get.
DSC_1240.JPG
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new