My main display! Waterbox 90.3

youdunnome

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2024
Messages
39
Reaction score
62
Location
Knoxville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upgraded from a 20 gallon awhile ago and started working on my main display.

I started the tank with liferock and dry sand. I added media from my old tank and fritz bacteria to jump start the cycle. A couple days later I started transitioning everybody over. It's been about two months and no issues.

Setup:
Waterbox 90.3
Quantum skimmer
Simplicity dc return pump
Redsea ATO pump
Sicce 300 heater
2- prime lights
1- hydra 32
1000059182.jpg
 
Love the aquascape!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new