• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

My Miami for Firereef

bumping to the top for the last day. I will try and update the top bid as frequent as possible tomorrow night, but keep in mind if you wait till the last second, you might underbid another PM that I just haven't gotten a chance to post yet.

Huge thanks to the community for the generous donation bids so far though!
 
Very cool of you, Brian!! LMK if you need help shipping... super easy/cheap through my work for Fedex priority by 10:30am. Plus I've got those ultra thick styros.
 
many thanks to all!, Congrads to Moneypit!

thanks to Revh for letting me do this, and all of you who had my back. I'll be hitting you up for help with Shipping Peter once the frags ready. As of last night all 6 (yes, SIX) mouths were eating aggresively. :D


edit: oops, meant to ask a mod to close the thread now :angel:
 
Last edited:
No problem. Congrats to the winner!!
 
slightly more time, I'm on the pacific coast so being biased and using our time ;)

3 hours 15 minutes left-Remember this is 100 percent for the Hsu family

haha good call. forgot you lived in California. congratulations to the winner!
 
Just found this thread and wanted to say thank you. It's unbelievable what people you don't even know do for you.
Thanks again from my family and god bless.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new