My mini reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter LPSfanatic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LPSfanatic

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2025
Messages
30
Reaction score
22
Location
Fort Lauderdale
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share a pic of my 3 month old reef. Came back to the hobby after 16 year break.
20250709_160612_AF883404-FDFC-46B8-A7BF-00ACDFFD54D9.png

My innovative marine 15G soon to be Tideline 62g.
 
Nice rockwork! Can’t wait to see your 62g.
 
Nice rockwork! Can’t wait to see your 62g.
Probably in 6 month or so I’m planning to upgrade. For now it’s good enough. I collected my rocks off the beach and use them for the scape. I have some more waiting for the 62g minimalistic two island reef for 62g.
 
Looks great!
 
Ok the moneys are deducted from my account. I’m waiting now for a Tideline 62g. I’m sooooooo excited. Already seeing so much room for my sailfin to roam around. It’s a lagoon style tank so I’m thinking 2 small islands with lots of branches and arches. Will have a fresh ocean water delivered for the tank.
 
Ok the moneys are deducted from my account. I’m waiting now for a Tideline 62g. I’m sooooooo excited. Already seeing so much room for my sailfin to roam around. It’s a lagoon style tank so I’m thinking 2 small islands with lots of branches and arches. Will have a fresh ocean water delivered for the tank.
any update on the 62g
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new