My Modded 24G Aquapod

Corals Mania

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
Location
Tobyhanna, PA (Poconos)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Guys & Gals!

Recently I sold my 90G, but kept my 24G Aquapod! After reading about several members different forums modding there nano tanks. I decided I want to do some mods to my 24G Aquapod. For now I will post pictures of the items just purchase for this setup. Then afterwards will explain the process to the final results.

24G Aquapod
20" Odyssea175W HQI
Custom Stand- Built by Jhale
Custom Acrylic Sump/built-in filter sock/refugium - built by Custom King
Tunze DOC 9002 Skimmer - Aquacave
Return Pump - Eheim 1048 Wonderful World of Fish
AC JR just purchase from Masterswimmer
Phosban Reactor purchase from HOF
ATO - Reef Exotics
 

Attachments

  • timers%20001.jpg
    timers%20001.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new