My name Dennis baker

Mr dennis baker

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had a reef tank for three years my water ok.but I still have a bit of algae in tank.the think I’m wanting to now I got a clam. It’s only small I got it from my supplier put in bottom of tank after letting it get use to water at first it open but my yellow angle pick at it and it close.?now it only open a small bit but the mantal only showing very little will it open or should the clam recover or not

image.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
Clam behavior is hit and miss. water quality and light are vital as is location.
Keep an eye on angel and assure Algae is its' interest and not the clam itself

welcome47.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new