My nano tank so far

Levi909

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
19
Location
san antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I’m kinda new to reefing I have a 10 gallon reef set up and I have hairy mushrooms and waiving hand/pulsing Xenia so far. I had a zoa and it got zoa pox so it’s in a quarantine tank temporarily. Just wanted to say hi!

C18D2A29-8782-430E-934C-DADCA02E50D5.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello I’m kinda new to reefing I have a 10 gallon reef set up and I have hairy mushrooms and waiving hand/pulsing Xenia so far. I had a zoa and it got zoa pox so it’s in a quarantine tank temporarily. Just wanted to say hi!

C18D2A29-8782-430E-934C-DADCA02E50D5.jpeg
Welcome!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new