My new 120 gal aquarium :)

Trudy_

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
34
Location
Milo
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a few pics of my new tank. I’m super excited to see how it progresses over the next few months. I know salinity, ammonia, nitrites and nitrates are important to check while cycling. Are there other levels that I should watch closely during the cycle period? Any help would be appreciated! :)

BC6629A9-69BC-4453-9D0C-D5A5AD96AE59.jpeg FECE3FF7-EDAE-42D4-A123-37DF02439EA6.jpeg 70BE6A0B-2DD9-47FB-8B9C-47FB3CD96DE0.jpeg 76590026-EC3B-4FB8-9FE4-2EF3EDE24EAB.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new