My new 135 build!!

I have always heard you want as deep as tall. Or deeper. Imagine a standard 55g but bigger.
This. Deeper is better than taller every time.
 
Ok, so it's a very gravely angelic sound.
or more of a Sam Elliot
the depth of 21 inches is totally fine with me. I could reach anywhere if I needed. I just mean 18 inches front to back, would that be too short? hard to scape at all?
you could get some fake rock on magnets or suction cups for the back glass to fill in the upper.
 
We totally highjacked Stephen's thread... Sorry @Jedi1199 ! We can go hang out in my thread or @Stang67 's thread? Or we can stay here and hijack away!
Hijack Yara Shahidi GIF by grown-ish
 
That's the type right there.
This one uses 3 small magnets. Pretty precarious on the glass of the 135. It holds but I feel like I could easily knock it off if I bumped it.
 
or more of a Sam Elliot

you could get some fake rock on magnets or suction cups for the back glass to fill in the upper.
No Sam is a sexy beast. Don't ruin that for me here.
 
No Sam is a sexy beast. Don't ruin that for me here.
I have been called a sexy beast before. At least I think sexy was in there....
 
This one uses 3 small magnets. Pretty precarious on the glass of the 135. It holds but I feel like I could easily knock it off if I bumped it.
epoxy it on. not going anywhere then.
No Sam is a sexy beast. Don't ruin that for me here.
Perish the thought.
I have been called a sexy beast before. At least I think sexy was in there....
was it preceded by "not"?

alright people, time to step away and feed the fishes before another day in this all too full week. I'll catch up on what i miss tomorrow.
 
Hey @Jedi1199 I've been meaning to ask with your schedule... What do you do for a living?

I'm a truck driver. I was an over the road driver for the last 16 years till my divorce. I actually work now as a "Yard Dog" or "hostler" Basically I move trailers around the depot. Bring them to the docks to be loaded or unloaded. The DC is a 24/7 facility so I have a crazy schedule.
 
Keeps him on top though. we could always turn it back to reefs.

How big was that yellow tang from the video?

gottcha
The YT I have I got from Biota. It was about the sise of a 50cent piece when I got it... its easily 4 inches now. He LOVES the new tank.
 
I'm a truck driver. I was an over the road driver for the last 16 years till my divorce. I actually work now as a "Yard Dog" or "hostler" Basically I move trailers around the depot. Bring them to the docks to be loaded or unloaded. The DC is a 24/7 facility so I have a crazy schedule.
Class A with tanker here! No dub/trip though.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new